RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cabin Slam!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

Cabin Slam!! Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Slam!!   Cabin Slam!! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:23 pm

I was in the Forge making a shield for someone, but stopped when I had dropped my spear pointing down towards my toe. "Ah!" I yelled. I looked down at my injury. I smiled. "I'm so freaking stupid." I said as carefully ripping the spear out of my foot. I winced in pain. I packed my hammer into my belt and headed to my cabin. I was done for the day, I thought. I slowly walked to the cabin. I stopped when I saw some Mars Children staring at me laughing and saying to me," Hey look guys! It's Ryan, the guy who can't get a girl. Or even get a girl (friend)! I looked away ignoring them. Who cares about girls, I thought. One of my best friends is a girl. I smiled. She was the very first friend I had when I came to the camp. Olivia Lesler. I smiled again. I came to the steps and opened the cabin door with a slam. "Uh! I hate them!" I yelled throughout the cabin. I climbed up to my bunk and started to mess with my little necklace. Then I noticed that to my right someone was staring straight at me. I sat up and said," What?" With a smile on my face.

Olivia Lesler-14-Daughter of Mercury
Ryan Hershs-16-Son of Vulcan
Alexis (Alex) Marlin-14-Daughter of Apollo
Raphael (Raph) Bronic-Son of Minerva
Back to top Go down

Cabin Slam!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RomanCamp :: Castra Romana :: Gurgustium :: Vulcan-
Jump to: