RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Hi?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Hi? Empty
PostSubject: ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Hi?   ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Hi? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Be Right Back
*Goes Into Garage And Helps Roo With Body*

Ok Back. Hey There, You Can Call Me Light, Lightning, LST, LIST, and LSD. Except LSD. That Is For Those Special People *Cough cough* ROO *cough cough*... ANYHOW. I LOVE to RP And I Join Just About Every RPG Site Shoved In My Face. Unless Its Crap.. The I Join And Convince Other To Abandon It... Then Abandon It Myself XD... IF Were Not On At The Same Time, Well I'll Probably Be Grounded, So Anyways.... OMG IS IT REALLY THAT ALREADY?!? WEll YOu Gotta GO Talk TO Roo SHe's Next DOOR! *Shoves YOu Out THe Door*

COME AGAIN!!!!!! not CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! Not Really
Now Where Is That Damn Body of Ours?
Back to top Go down
https://romanchb.rpg-board.net

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Hi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RomanCamp :: Community :: Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: