RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Becoming a Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela Breeze

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:35 pm

I walked out to the Lake. I had made up my mind. If there was any way I could somehow contact Diana, I wanted to become one of her hunters. I didn't care about the fact that I would never be able to fall in love with somebody. I just wanted to be trained by her as part of her Hunters. That could actually help me to finding my place in this life. Perhaps then I could deal with whatever hardships might come my way. I looked across the lake over the deep blue water. It really was peaceful here.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Admin

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:48 pm

* * Diana * *
* * Roman equivilent of Artemis * *

The goddess and her hunters ran past the main Camp, stopping on the west side of the Lake. She only meant to simply pass the camp, just in case she ran into her brother along the way, but something called her towards it. Someone who wanted to be a Huntress. Her eyes scanned the area, spotting a girl across the lake.
"bingo. Girls, that's the one we want. She's called us." she tells her hunters, signalling that they re - group over there. Time for a new recruit.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:54 pm

I heard running and looked curiously over to where I heard the noise. That's when I saw her. It was Diana herself. I blinked I couldn't believe that she had actually heard my wishes to join her. I was not going to charge at her though demanding that I become one of her Hunters though. That would be rude and uncalled for. Also she would probably destroy me for that. I simply waited for her to come to me at her own pace. I waited patiently for her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Admin

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Diana **

"Child, I have heard your call." Diana acknowledged the girl, calling her child even though she probrably looked much older than Diana herself. "and I have come to request that you join my hunters. We need girls like you, and I can tell that you want to. You did call upon me, yes?" Diana brushed a stray strand of hair out of her eyes, waiting for the girl's answer. She had places to be, people to see. Well, people to avoid. She didn't want to meet Apollo at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm

I looked at her in awe. I admired how amazing she looked. I then nodded saying, "Yes, Lady Diana. I want to join you and become one of your Hunters but I don't know how I can. Could you by any chance let me join you somehow?" I couldn't believe that I was actually about to fulfill my wishes and become one of Diana's Hunters. I was ready for this and I was absolutely fine with how me becoming one of them meant I would never be able to date anyone. That kind of thing didn't interest me. I just wanted to assist Artemis in her hunts. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Admin

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Diana **

"Then it's settled. You're one of us now. Hurry up and pack your bags, 'cause we're leaving in ten minutes." Diana commanded the girl, leaving the lake. She turned around one last time. "Meet us by the forest in ten, and we'll go. See ya there."
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 pm

I ran back to my cabin as fast as I could. I packed all of my belongings, including my cosmetics. I then ran to the forest and was there exactly ten minutes after I had left her by the lake. I had one bag that I was bringing with me and I was ready to go on this journey with Diana. She would be my commander now. Me, being her loyal hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Becoming a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Hunter   Becoming a Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RomanCamp :: Castra Romana :: Lacus-
Jump to: