RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>_> . . . <_< . . . I herd u leik mudkipz.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Roo
Admin

>_> . . . <_< . . . I herd u leik mudkipz. Empty
PostSubject: >_> . . . <_< . . . I herd u leik mudkipz.   >_> . . . <_< . . . I herd u leik mudkipz. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:53 pm

O hai thar. . . I didn't see you come in! Please, take a seat! I'll be one moment. I just have to take this. . . uhh. . . GARBAGE outside. *leaves and hides dead body*
OKAY. I'M BACK. Yeah, I needed to take my garbage out. . . ¬_¬ ANYHOO, HAI THAR. I'm A Nutter Genius, but you can call me Rufus, Roo, Ninja or crazygirlwithaknife. Except NOT crazygirlwithaknife. I'm a girl and I like to RP. If someone has an RP site, I'll probrably join it. Unless it's crap. In which case, I'll join, but abandon it. ^_^ I'm from England, so if I'm not on when you are, that's my excuse why. Different time zones and what not. *checks watch* OH. Is it that time already? I'm sorry, but you'll have to go now. *shoves out of door*
COME AGAIN SOON! not.
Now, where did I put that dead body?
Back to top Go down
Hawk

>_> . . . <_< . . . I herd u leik mudkipz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: >_> . . . <_< . . . I herd u leik mudkipz.   >_> . . . <_< . . . I herd u leik mudkipz. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Heyo Rufus, nice to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down

>_> . . . <_< . . . I herd u leik mudkipz.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RomanCamp :: Community :: Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: